Welcome to this IMLS web literacy trainer forum!
Please use this forum to share new remixes of Mozilla curriculum and to give one another feedback on your remixed activities.
To share a remix:
- Remember to add your remix to this Google spreadsheet. You must add your work here for the purposes of assessing this pilot.
- Start a “New Topic” here in this Discourse category to begin a threaded discussion about your remix.
- In your first message - or “post” - include the name of your remix, a link to it, and any specific questions you would like the group to answer about your remix.
- Start a new topic with a new post for each remix you share.
- Return to a topic whenever you get an email notification that you have new feedback and let the group know about any changes you make to your remixes as you go.
To comment on a peer’s remix:
- Check back often for new topics in this category.
- You can also click on the circle icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page to “watch” or “track” a category and get a notification every time there’s a new post.
- Answer the specific questions other pilot members ask about their remixes.
- Share your experiences running other pilots remixes if you try them out locally.
To get you started, here are links to remixable versions of Mozilla’s web literacy curriculum modules in Thimble: